- Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) axonal, with vocal cord paresis (GDAP1, AR)
- CMT recessive intermediate type A (GDAP1, AR)
- CMT type 4A, CMT4A (GDAP1, AR)
- CMT, axonal 2K (GDAP1, AD, AR)
- CMT neuropathy, X-linked dominant, 1 (GJB1, XLD)
- CMT X1 (GJB1, XL)
- CMT, axonal, type 2A2A (MFN2, AD)
- CMT, axonal, type 2A2B (MFN2, AR)
- CMT 1B (MPZ, AD)
- CMT 2I (MPZ, AD)
- CMT dominant intermediate type D (MPZ, AD)
- CMT type 1A (PMP22, AD)
- CMT 1E (PMP22, AD)
- CMT 4C (SH3TC2, AR)
Disorders are inherited in an autosomal dominant (AD), autosomal recessive (AR), X-linked (XL), or X-linked dominant (XLD) pattern.
For detailed information on Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease and diagnostics, please visit our overview page HEREDITARY NEUROPATHIES.