- Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) 2N (AARS, AD)
- CMT, axonal 20 (DYNC1H1, AD)
- CMT axonal, with vocal cord paresis (GDAP1, AR)
- CMT recessive intermediate type A (GDAP1, AR)
- CMT type 4A, CMT4A (GDAP1, AR)
- CMT, axonal 2K (GDAP1, AD, AR)
- CMT 2F (HSPB1, AD)
- CMT 2L (HSPB8, AD)
- CMT 2P (LRSAM1, AD, AR)
- CMT, axonal, type 2A2A (MFN2, AD)
- CMT, axonal, type 2A2B (MFN2, AR)
- CMT 1B (MPZ, AD)
- CMT 2I (MPZ, AD)
- CMT dominant intermediate type D (MPZ, AD)
Disorders are inherited in an autosomal dominant (AD) or autosomal recessive (AR) pattern.
For detailed information on Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease and diagnostics, please visit our overview page HEREDITARY NEUROPATHIES.